Thank You note to RR









                                                                                                                                                                                       
Thank You note to RR
Sometimes it’s a great pain to know that the time doesn’t have reverse gear. The journey started three years back when I stepped in Ratna Rajya Laxmi Campus for the first time to pursue my Bachelors degree.  I never thought RR would surprise me with such a lovely friends and memories. Those three years in RR was amazing part of my life,  thanks to entire superhuman I came to know over there.   Before heading to RR so many questions stroked to my mind such as; will I be able to perform best among the thousands of students, will I have friends, and will I be able to hold the degree with a good score and so on. The tensions escalated as my father was against my decision of enrolling to RR for my further studies, he wanted me to go somewhere else.   But without caring about anything I went to RR.  First bench of Room no 3 was my beginning in RR.   
Since I have always been to a private school, to step in RR which is a government college was a big challenge for me, on the other hand, it was my personal decision to go RR and I need to prove my family that I made the right decision.  Earlier days were quite tough for me; everything was very new and strange. The culture of introducing with new person in RR was very different, your name is not a matter of subject but the place you belong to and your subject is more important. The crowd of students, various accents and a teacher’s attitude in the classrooms used to make me tense all the time.  Slowly everything started getting better. For a week I sat alone without talking to anyone else and then Kamal Kshetri happens to become my first bench partner and a friend too. 
I never thought that I would collect such a big amount of memories in these three years. The experience of meeting new people each day, completing assignments in tight deadlines and interacting with various people can’t be described in words.  I feel really lucky to have such a joyful university life. Life changed a lot during RR days; those three years taught me to become more responsible human. The normal schedule changed to a hectic one; waking up early in the morning to attend the class then going to work place, handling tons of pressure during working hours and completing whole assignment was really tough for me.  I learned many new things such as watching drama, visiting art galleries, spending hours in libraries and many more.  
Despite hefty loads of official work I miss them very badly, each day I remember them. Singing, dancing, capturing pictures, movie date, celebrating birthdays, morning tea are now just in memories, remembering those moments makes me happy than anything else.   
I didn’t go to any trip or picnic conducted by RR for which I feel sad but there are several things that overcome my sadness. Eating amazing foods prepared by Samidha, watching drama with Samapika, Watching stars from my roof with Alisa, fighting with Aayam for stupid reason, getting fooled by Prasun’s joke, calling sister to Manisha, Sharing everything with Pooja, getting Kamal as a best friend, appreciating Sumitra for beautiful hair braids, walking back to home with Diwakar, texting Niman for photos and so many other things have been the finest reason to be happy for me.  Among those girls night out comes in top of the list. 
  Now I am done with all my exams, projects and viva; even my final years ID card has expired. On that note, I would like to thank everyone who became part of these amazing 3 years. It’s a happy ending for me because we all did it together cheerfully. I hope to see you all very soon and all the best to everyone for a successful life ahead. Be in touch….


1 comment:

Instagram