TO THE NEXT YEAR

                             

                                

  To the "NEXT YEAR"
"There was a breathe I felt alive, and after many ups and downs and many falls I guess that what was coming next was something I wanted".
"Twenty-twenty" one has been a very hard year for me to forget, I guess it will be something which will always remain in my heart to smile, to cry and to remember to live for a reason. I don't know how should I explain COVID, but after this, I am sure much many lives have been changed and it was a very big loss for all of us in our ways. Among many of us, I was too a victim of it, still, I close my eyes I feel the pain, the process I had gone through. Those twelve days were most hard. But I believe it gave me a huge reason to live, there was a breathe I felt alive, and after many ups and downs and many falls, I guess what was coming next was something I wanted.


So, I hear many people talking about life, the journey to make memories, to live, to explore. And after COVID, one I was mentally and physically weak, two I wanted a break, three I was not ready to take any pressure and pretending I am strong, I am ok and faking everything around the people. If we talk about people, surrounding we live in, now I finally understand why people quotes" Everything comes at a cost u need to pay"  because once I felt I was important, I matter, I value my words, my thoughts, my choice, I want it, there were none to accept it, so the moral was, Faking it was ok, Actually it is normal around here if you want someone standing by your self you should learn it to live in these society ways, I am sorry if I am wrong but I learnt it the way I faced. So, respecting myself I left my ten to six job, to value and love myself.
 
I didn't know what was coming next. But slowly I felt free, I bought my scooter, thanks to my mother, got my license, had my amazing birthday, I can sure myself I had it my best and thankful for each person who shared the day with me, I had my first long travelling in the highways in my "Chameli" that's what I call my scooter, to Kathmandu to Pokhara and Ghandruk. Ticking some of my dreams from my bucket list, I guess we have to learn how to live, we don't have any other option, giving up is not an option at least not an easy option.

So, now questioning myself what's next, the choice I always had a better life for myself, the happiness within myself to be, the value I wanted to live in, the lifestyle I can have, the next year for something simple, to be better nothing more than that.


So goodbye everyone, I guess I am done for today and thanks for listening to me. Till next time toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram