Question


QUESTION
 
What if I never wanted this
The life I am living ,
the nature which define me ,
What if I self I don’t accept
 standing right here today

Every morning I wake up smiling 
as if everything is perfect
What if it’s not , 
What if I am just crying deep 
inside and hiding it,
So people won’t point me for being me weak 

The place where I live , 
everyone has taught me to respect 
the relation I have been put on, 
I have been told to hold them

What if my hands are full
And I just want to let them go,

What if I am just doing it because
 It is making someone happy
 And that’s not me

 I have imagined my life where the
 freedom taste so (delicious) than the formalities
 I have a dream where my life is a celebration, 
 And I assure u that I will be happy
 But its nothing as u see and nothing as u want

 And why people don’t understand
 What if it’s not for me
 And It’s not Where I belong...

1 comment:

Instagram