Promise



PROMISE





I am scared now a days
by the promise we made,
By the vows we took
When u were with me
I was like nothing within myself
You were my beautiful
day and night
Now i am standing here so far and
I am just scared by the promise we made

Memories haunt me nowadays
Words break me apart
It feels as if dream has faded away
And i am numb
Cause i am scared by the promise we made

Emotion and feelings
Has made me weak
Pretending of the people
Has made me silent
Yes, i have my words
Words for my defense
Words for my tears
Words for my frustration
But when i close my eyes and bring all together myself
I get scared by the promise we made

Hope has been the most painful
And expectation too has added it
My love for u has not been problem here
but someone has been shouting inside of me
Shout to stop
Shout to speak
Shout for a hug
And shout for your hand to hold
But i don't want u to hear
Cause i do not want u to know i get scared by the promise we made

I am happy, Yes really i am
But i do not know
Why heart cries so badly
Night has been full of darkness now days
And Day full of worries
Someone is wrong,
And i am preparing for the courage to forgive
I feel like falling someday,into pieces
Small small pieces
And it will take u a life to make
Cause i am getting scared by the promise we made

Written By - Sabina Thapa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram